In this article, you'll learn by yourself how to repair canon printer error b200. Typically, any printer's fault means that the print head has died the voltage of the print head, or the temperature of the print head is not natural. In some instances, the b200 mistake often indicates that the print head was impaired and could not use. Or the cartridges do have a problem.
The Canon printers come in two cartridges or 4 +. If you have four rounds or more on your printer, you will have to follow the steps below. If you have a two cartridge printer, skip to the segment below.
If the issues aren't solved, replace the print head with a new one.
After knowing what you have to do when you have a printer with two cartridges now, let's discuss the Printer troubleshooting steps for the canon printer B200 error.
Printer troubleshooting steps of printer error B200
To solve printer error problem do follow the mentioned steps which are given below;
- Firstly, you need to reset the printer.
- If any obstruction were present, then, remove it.
- By using your PC's printer maintenance options clean printer head.
- Ensure you will clean the print head manually clean the print head.
- Then, remove the old ink.
- After that reinstall your drivers of the printer.
- Later, try a new ink cartridge.
- In case if none of those mentioned above methods works, then the B200 error is probably valid.
This is some major printer service solutions we have for you. We ensure you that by applying these methods, you can solve Canon Printer error B200. Still, if you face any trouble then, visit the service centre of your printer.